Wednesday, August 16, 2006

WBW - Water water everywhere!

It feels like I haven't played WBW in forever! I finally decided to move my scanner to my laptop, and voila! Now I can scan and play to my heart's content.

Now at first glance, you're going to say, "What does this picture have to do with water?" Well, I'll tell you.When I was little, I used to amuse myself for hours on end by making up commercials for a miracle spray cleaner. This stuff could clean anything. Wood, plastic, metal, appliances, mirrors, you name it. So here I sit in my footy pajamas cleaning my mom's cabinet fronts for her. (Luckily this photo is in B&W so you don't have to be assaulted by the avocado green appliances.) I don't think this bothered my mom at all. In fact, she probably handed me the bottle from time to time and pointed me towards the nearest dirty surface. I don't remember.

So what was this miracle product, this wonderful cleaner that no home can be without? You guessed it: water.

Did you play?

No comments:

Post a Comment