Monday, March 19, 2012

Here we go again

I have had an almost irrestible urge to blog lately. It seems like it usually comes in the middle of the night. I'm trying to fall asleep, and the same thoughts keep going around and around in my head and I think, "Tomorrow, I'm going to get up and write about that." And then I don't. And yes, this has been going on for a long time. I don't know if you'd call it writer's block or what. But I feel like I need to work through it. So I think what I'll start with is reviewing curriculum I've used. I like talking about things that have worked for me, and maybe it will help someone else who has a question. Then I can move on to less structured topics. So tomorrow, I'm going to start with my favorite subject, Language Arts. In the meantime, tell me what's worked for you?