Thursday, December 28, 2006

So what did I get, you ask?

Mostly what I got for Christmas was cash. Which is what I needed. I needed it to pay for the computer screen I'm looking at right now. And I have some left over, which means Amazon, here I come!

I also got something my dad's been wanting me to get for a few years now: an MP3 player. It's a little 5 GB RCA one, and I totally love it. I've got it about 40% full, but I'm only up to the Cs in my CD collection (they're in alphabetical order, of course). Well, except for Rockapella. I put all their albums in first. So I'm going to have to pick and choose which songs I want on there eventually. But what a cool thing! I'm still coming from a generation who thought CDs were way cool, and now I have this little tiny thing that holds hundreds of CDs worth of music. Why did I wait so long to get one of these? I don't know.

So what was your favorite present this year?

1 comment:

  1. Hunny and I got a puppy for Christmas...actually, a couple weeks before, but he was expensive enough that he was our gift :-) He's my little love bug!!
    I have an MP3 player, which is great, but then I got myself a new phone for my birthday in Nov. and it holds music too, so now I just use it. Now, I think that's even cooler than my MP3 player, 'cause it's an all in one, which means one less thing for me to lose in the bottom of my purse :-)

    ReplyDelete