Friday, April 17, 2009

Freebie resource!

One of my favorite things about the internet is the free stuff. If I added up the value of all the free stuff I've gotten just over the last year, it would be well into the hundreds of dollars. And my absolute favorite thing is when I find wonderful websites that share free stuff every day of the week.

Homeschool Freebie of the Day is one of those sites. They have offered e-books, audio recordings and printables that I have downloaded, used and loved. This weekend, for example, they are giving away a whole package about Paul Revere, celebrating the anniversary of his famous ride. You don't have to be a homeschooler to join their mailing list or download their resources. Just a parent who likes to share great stuff with her kids!

Click here to visit and get your free stuff!

2 comments: