Thursday, April 08, 2010

LOST

Take a minute to go back and review my LOST analyses from past years. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Are you back?

Now you're probably wondering why I have not commented on LOST thus far, in its final season, when so many important things are coming to light and the end is only five episodes away.

Short answer? I have no clue. I would, however, like to point out that I was 100% right about something that NO ONE else predicted: I said that, despite his being dead, Charlie would play an integral part in the plot. And this week, boom! It seems that good old Charlie gave Desmond the push he needed to do... whatever it is Widmore is going to have him do. And that will turn out to be the most major event of the series.

Score one for me.

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. It was a surprise to see Charlie back. It looks like it's going to end in a war between the John Locke creature and the 'candidates'.

    ReplyDelete