Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Time FLU and I didn't have fun

Ha ha.

I don't think it was actually the flu.  Although I had the vaccine this year, and I guess it could have been a mild case.  I woke up in the middle of the night Sunday night with horrible nausea and stomach cramps.  And then a headache and body aches.  And I stayed in bed all day yesterday.  All I had to eat was graham crackers and a soft pretzel.  That's how sick I was.

Today?  Just fine.  I woke up at 8:30 (granted, later than I usually would) and I felt fine.  I spent the day visiting with my parents, who have finally arrived from Florida in their RV.  I have eaten the normal things I would eat on any given day and it has caused no further distress.

But I did lose a whole day.

I also got to see what my family would eat if I were not around to cook for them.  Shudder.

No comments:

Post a Comment