Thursday, February 17, 2005

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Huh, what? Oh, hi! I'm awake, really I am. Hubby has been getting the boys up at 7:30 this week in an attempt to get them to go to sleep earlier. It hasn't worked yet. We all get up at 7:30 or so, and at midnight they're still going strong. Part of the problem is that third son gets so tired that he falls asleep sometime during the day (Tuesday it was in the middle of dinner). Part of the problem is that if we go anywhere in the evening, second son and third son both fall asleep in the car. So then they're wide awake at night. And if either of them is awake late at night, you know the oldest is not going to sleep either. So every night we try turning off their light to get them to be quiet and go to sleep, but it just isn't working. I'm exhausted. The baby takes up a lot of my energy anyway, and having to fight with the other three, who are now all cranky from being overtired, is just wearing me out. Eventually I'm sure they'll start going to sleep earlier. Right? Please?

No comments: