Friday, December 28, 2007

I've been assimilated

Remember the Borg from Star Trek, who went around turning other races of beings into cyborgs like them? My dad gave me a Bluetooth headset for Christmas. Now I walk around with this piece of hardware in my ear and a flashing blue light that blinds anyone who looks in my direction. The silly part is, only my parents and Hubby ever call me. Yet I know the minute I take it off I'll miss a call.

Hey, if anybody has Cingular/AT&T, email me and we'll exchange numbers. We can talk for free, you know.

We are the Bluetooth. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

5 comments:

  1. I am with Cingular/AT&T. I have resisted getting a blue tooth but I know I will succomb at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is pretty cool--you can walk around the grocery store and talk--only it looks like you are talking to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Jana of Borg. Prepare to be assimilated!!! Resistance is futile.

    I haven't figured out how to make my bluetooth work though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ought to know that resistance is futile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say never trust a woman with a third blue eye.

    ReplyDelete