Monday, December 10, 2007

Too much for one post -look for installments

Wow, what a fantabulous vacation! Usually by the end of a trip I'm ready to be back home, but I had such a great time, I could have stayed another week or two easily. However, I will say that I figured out why Disney doesn't charge for under-3s to visit the parks: they know that anybody stupid enough to bring a toddler to Disney World deserves a little break. The 2-year-old (who turned 3 today, by the way!) had major meltdowns at least twice a day. I know it was mostly from too much activity and too little sleep, but no fun for the rest of us!

Some highlights include:
- oldest son riding roller coasters with us and loving it!
- the new Expedition Everest coaster at Disney's Animal Kingdom (it goes backwards through a dark tunnel - awesome!)
- the boys getting to wish Lilo & Stitch a Merry Christmas in Hawaiian (Lilo was mighty impressed)
- seeing Captain Jack in the Pirates of the Caribbean ride - too cool!
- getting picked on in the Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- talking to Crush the sea turtle

More later! And pics to come!

3 comments:

  1. Came across your blog...I love Disney World..BUT..took five children there this past June and it was so HOT!! We lived there..and got in free..so not so bad..but still our one year old had a couple of melt downs as well...No fun...I agree. When we go back we will be going in February or March..and when the youngest is older or will leave her with Grandma. Enjoyed your blog. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fun, fun! I'll check back for more later. :~D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home (I think - you know since you were having so much fun and didn't want to leave).

    Looking forward to the pics and installments.

    ReplyDelete