Monday, September 29, 2008

"Bees are much calmer than all this."

I bet you've been wondering what happened to me, right? Okay, maybe not. But I'm going to tell you anyway.

Tuesday evening we drove over to Pittsburgh for a meeting Hubby wanted to attend. On Wednesday morning I drove him to the meeting and then the boys and I went to the Carnegie Science Center. Unfortunately, I was getting a pretty bad migraine. When Hubby called, wanting to be picked up, we went and got him and returned to the science center. Then I had to send him out for some migraine meds.

After a couple of hours, I felt a lot better. By then it was time to head home.

We stopped at an Eat 'N Park for dinner (btw, how can you eat before you park? why don't they call it Park 'N Eat?). The restaurant was then invaded by the largest group of Amish I've ever seen. Even when I've been to Amish country. Apparently they were on a bus on their way to help out with some disaster (I know this because it said "Disaster Relief" on the side of the bus).

A whole group of teenagers sat right behind us, jabbering away in Pennsylvania Dutch. They got a big kick out of our three year old, who was singing "The B-I-B-L-E" at the top of his lungs for the first half of the meal.

And don't ask me why Amish were in a bus, or eating in a restaurant. I just report the news, I don't explain it.

Since Wednesday, well, let's just say the new television season's started and leave it at that. Did you catch the quote from last night's Amazing Race in my title? Hehe.

2 comments:

  1. I missed Amazing Race but I did catch Survivor last week. I think this season will be good.

    OH and Heroes of course! Lurves me some Heroes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I just report the news, I don't explain it." Lol, you always make me laugh, Jana. That must have been quite a sight!

    Oh, and sorry you got a migraine.

    ReplyDelete