Tuesday, September 04, 2007

What day is it?

School is moving right along this year, which is definitely a good thing. We haven't yet had a major battle. But then, I haven't tried to get the sixth grader to write anything yet. I guess he gets that from his father. Hubby doesn't even read anything unless I'm not around to read it to him, so writing is pretty much off the table for him. Which is fine. We balance each other out. I do all the reading and writing, and he does all the math and science. I've already told him he's going to teach high school math to the boys because it's just not my thing.

Anyway, long weekends always mess with my head. It feels like a second Saturday, and then Tuesday is completely thrown off. I need to start lessons this morning, but I really don't want to. And Hubby's off interviewing for that job in Wisconsin today, so that throws the daily rhythm off, too.

Okay, gotta go.

3 comments:

  1. I am off a little too.....hope it gets better for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little off, too. I need a few more days off, and maybe I'll be back in the swing of things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it funny how something as small as an EXTRA day off can throw ya! I've been messed up all week because of it!

    ReplyDelete