Friday, November 21, 2008

It's snowing

The snow is really coming down outside. Which, you know, normally I love. But we're supposed to be leaving for Florida tonight and it would be nice if the roads were drivable. So I'm hoping it's just a short downfall, followed by no rain or ice whatsoever.

Naturally, on the week when I really needed to be getting packed and ready to go, both for Florida and then China, I have had a two-day migraine. Today is day three and I'm hoping it doesn't come back like it did yesterday, because I REALLY need to get stuff together. I need to pack cold weather clothes for the second leg of my trip, all of my face stuff and tooth stuff, cameras with chargers and batteries, books, bathing suits, and everything else I'm forgetting.

And then all I need to do is laundry, cleaning the kitchens (I have two), vacuuming, scrubbing the floors, taking out the garbage, setting up food and water for the cat, etc. etc. etc.

So I'm going to go finish my coffee and get to work. And hopefully the snow will just accumulate enough to look pretty. I don't intend to do all this work for nothing!

1 comment:

  1. have a good time and hope the roads were decent for ya

    ReplyDelete