- Patchy, a.k.a. Mikhail, will show up alive again. He's already survived a sonic blast and a harpoon through the chest, why not a grenade?
- Charlie will continue to feature prominently, despite the fact that he, too, is dead.
- Hurley will be filled with new-found confidence after his role as hero on the beach.
- Locke will become even crazier (what happened to this character? I feel sorry for him)
- Jack will continue to be filled with self-righteousness until he realizes he's completely wrong (not much of a prediction really - it's pretty obvious)
- We will find out about a secret cloning lab on the island - the real reason Mikhail keeps showing up.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Can't wait to get LOST!
LOST premieres tomorrow night! I know, it's just a tv show, but it's quite possibly the best, most well-thought-out, coolest show ever put on prime time. I have re-watched the third season, gone back over any possible holes in my theories, and now I'm ready to be dazzled. Here are some of my predictions for this season: