Friday, April 18, 2008

Why Tina Fey is my IBFF

(that stands for Imaginary Best Friend Forever)

- she wrote Mean Girls, which was a revelation to me and explained so much about my high school years
- and apparently she and I had similar experiences in high school
- she is wickedly funny
- she writes 30Rock, which has got to be the funniest show on television right now
- her best friend on the show is Jenna - my name is Jana. Coincidence??
- she was born the same year as I was
- and therefore, I get all of her references
- she talks about Star Wars a lot
- she mentioned the Monkees once on 30Rock (she did the Davy Jones dance)
- and she likes Annie, also one of my favorite movies
- she has the same coloring as I do, so we could totally share clothes

Tina, if you ever come across this, drop me a comment. We need to hang out.

No comments:

Post a Comment