Wednesday, July 16, 2008

In case you're looking

Perhaps you've seen this ad on television during one of your favorite Fox reality shows, or elsewhere:

It occurred to me when I saw this ad that there are probably people out there who have tried Amway/Quixtar products in the past and liked them, but don't know an IBO (that's Independent Business Owner) to buy from. And there are probably people who have seen the ad and wanted to try the products, but didn't know where to get them.

So I'm here to tell you that I have been an IBO for 13 years now and if you're looking for the products, I'm happy to direct you to my personal web page. I have used these products since 1995 and they are fantastic.

Here's the best part: 100% money back if you're not happy. They even pay the return shipping! So if you've never tried the products, but are curious, it's a risk-free situation. And to sweeten the deal, now through the end of August any order of $75 or more gets free shipping!

And don't worry - I'm not going to try to make you sign up, see "the plan", or give me a list of people you know. I just figured I'd share the shopping link if anyone was interested! If you have any questions about any of the products, I'd be happy to answer them. Have fun shopping!

1 comment:

  1. I have used them in the past but not recently. I have seen the ads and thought about trying them again - since we have moved half a dozen times since I used them I am glad to know that you do offer them - should I want to try again

    ReplyDelete