Friday, November 25, 2005

Hi from Florida!

We are here at my grandmother's house now. We got in about 3 o'clock yesterday and she had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner waiting for us. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and that you've sufficiently recovered from your turkey-induced comas (of course, I'm speaking to the Americans here!).



The boys were amazingly good the first day of the trip. I suspect this might be because we drove all night and they were asleep. Yesterday we listened to a continuous chorus of "Don't look at me!" "He's annoying me!" and the ever popular "How many more miles to Tampa?" We, in response, had a repertoire of "Do we need to stop the van?" "Who wants to turn around and go home?" and of course "Nobody touch anybody!"



So we are looking forward to a nice restful week with my grandmother. We all climbed in the hot tub last night. It probably would have been more relaxing if there weren't four boys jumping around in it. But still, it was nice. We'll be heading to Busch Gardens next week at least once. I heard there's a new roller coaster and I can't wait to try it. Have a great weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. LOL, Im sooooo laughing at the "are we there yet" paragraph. Hey look on the bright side... you have to drive home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know Thanksgiving went well.

    ReplyDelete