Friday, November 04, 2005

Self and Stuff

Today I decided to do both Katy's Self Portrait and Kristine's Stuff Portrait Fridays. Because who doesn't need more pictures of themselves and their stuff on their blog?

This is my door mat. Nothing terribly exciting.


My rug. I have two large rugs in the house. One always looks dirty, even when it's clean. The other one always looks clean, even when it's dirty. I choose to show you the latter. It's in my "dining room," which I actually use as a room to keep all my books and my dollhouse.


My favorite socks. They have sheep on them. I especially like the black sheep at the top. They are warm and fuzzy and oh-so-comfy on a cold day.


And finally, this is my "I am exhausted, leave me alone" look, which I am definitely feeling today, especially with my ten-month-old screaming his stuffy little head off and acting like I'm trying to steal his soul every time I wipe his nose.

Happy Friday!

5 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon. What is up with kids and tissues! They hate the nose wiping as if it is so much better to have snot everywhere including your mouth. ECK!

    I played!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of a rug that looks clean even when its dirty, hehe...

    like the socks, hehe. What is up with women's fave socks being the odd kinds? hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - I assume that position atleast once a day ;)

    Love that rug.

    Hey, I think it was you who asked what book I was going to review, right? (I know, like a million years ago)... It's called The MomsTown Guide to Getting it All.

    ReplyDelete