Friday, November 18, 2005

Past, Present, Future - SPF

I thought Kristine's topics this week were very interesting. She asked to see pictures which represent your past, your present and your future. Children were not allowed for any category. So, here we go.

This is my past: a hand without a wedding ring. I owe so much of who I am today to my wonderful husband, and I would never want to go back.


This represents my present. I spend a lot of time on the computer. Between blogging, teaching, and NaNoWriMo, I'm on the computer pretty much all day. Also note the cup of coffee and the migraine relief medicine, both essential to my present.

This is my future. I thought I'd already be here by now, but hey, having kids tends to make other things more important. As the boys get older, I'll have more and more time to write. And then you will see my name there, in the #1 spot.

So there you have it! Did you play?

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to say, "I knew her when..."

    *hug* you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics fir it and I cant wait to read your books! U go!

    ReplyDelete