Friday, November 11, 2005

My Self and My Stuff

Friday again! Time for Katy's Self-Portrait and Kristine's Stuff Portrait. This week, Katy handed the reigns over to Erik, who has asked to see a picture of us at one of our own birthday parties. The most recent one I have is the following, taken in 2001, which would have been my 31st birthday the second anniversary of my 29th birthday. Well, that's not entirely true, I have one from last year, but I was hugely pregnant then.

Wow, I had forgotten how crowded we were in that house. You can barely even see the wall! This is way back when I only had two kids. Weird.

Kristine's Stuff Portrait Friday is as follows:

The last thing someone bought for you. This is my birthday present from my parents. I have really enjoyed it, especially the commentary on various episodes. The thing about the boar is priceless.


The last thing you bought for yourself: This is a new pair of tennis shoes. Or is it? Look carefully. What do you see?


Have you figured it out? I bought two different shoes. And yes, I tried them on. I just didn't notice. Not only are they different styles, they're different sizes! I can't even use the excuse that I was distracted by the boys because it was just hubby and me at the store. They are currently in the van waiting to go back to the store, where they can be reunited with their long-lost mates. Unless of course someone like me bought them.

And finally, your wallet. This is mine.


On the left are my credit cards, library card, drivers license, etc. On the right is my brain my PDA, a Handspring Visor. It is almost 4 years old, but it still works great. Under that I keep a few dollars and miscellaneous appointment cards and receipts. I usually carry this in the diaper bag. I haven't had a purse in ten years.

So there you have it! Let me know if you want me to come see you or your stuff! Have a great weekend!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh the whole shoe...well, thats just priceless!!! I played too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by. The shoe thing is so something I would do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed the shoes. Too funny!

    I played!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny about the shoes. The cashier is going to love that story.

    I played.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laughing at the brain/PDA comment! So very funny!

    I played!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brain/PDA, too funny. Funny shoe story also.

    I played too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh your brian looks almost like mine. Check out my blog at http://www.ginadhartley.blogspot.com. I want more readers.

    Have a delicious day;
    Gina

    ReplyDelete