After going back to the doctor this morning, I learned that my blood work was all normal, and now I'm being referred to a surgeon to consult him about the gall stones. I'll get a second opinion from him as to whether or not surgery is necessary. I can tell you that right now, when it's not bothering me, I'd rather not think about surgery. But when it IS bothering me, I want it to end NOW. So if he thinks surgery is the way to go, I'll probably go with it.
The appointment is next Tuesday. So until then it's more waiting. At least now I have a prescription for nausea medicine. It's been worse than morning sickness lately. Not fun.