Tuesday, June 24, 2008

As random as my day so far

Three days from now I will minus one gall bladder. I talked to a lady at church who had her gall bladder out a few years back, and she said she ran a marathon two weeks later. I don't, however, think those two things are related. I expect I'll be just as unlikely to want to exercise next month as I am now.

Hey, is anybody else's Disney Store closing? I was in the mall this morning, and they were selling off everything but the decorations. How sad. I always thought of it as my little slice of Disney World for when I couldn't go to Florida. I got a good deal on some Cars undies, though, so the three year old is happy.

We also saw one of the free family movies at the theater this morning. It was Evan Almighty. I really enjoyed it. The kids all liked it, too. Any movie that can entertain a 12 year old and a 3 year old is pretty good in my book.

I still have a list of things I need to do by Thursday. And now, on top of everything, we have a tenant moving out next week. Well, next week is no good for me. Great timing, huh?

Okay, so I'm off to get some stuff done. Hopefully the boys will calm down and help. Ha ha.

2 comments:

  1. don't go to the mall anymore lol but a few years ago our disney store downsized, they moved across the mall to a small store

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know that we have a Disney Store (maybe we used to which, in that case, would indicate that it's already gone) but there are two Home Depots going out of business within an hour and a half of our house and the Linens N Things across town (the only one in our city) is closing as well.

    Not that you asked...but there you have the retail closings in South Central Wisconsin.

    P.S. Do you get to keep your gallbladder? I hope so...you could put it in a jar and post a pic of it...and name it...

    ReplyDelete