1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you. 2. Post these rules on your blog. 3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. 4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. 5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.
I know I've done this before, but there are just so many weird things about me, I don't think I'll have a problem coming up with seven more.
- My DVD collection is all in alphabetical order. I tried doing that with the boys' DVDs but you can imagine how long that lasted.
- I love the smell of libraries and bookstores, each very distinctive.
- I picked my college based on the fact that not only did they have an awesome writing program, but I wasn't required to take any math while there. (There was a math OR science requirement and I love science).
- My college roommate and I were born at the same hospital three days apart, but we never met before college.
- Kelly Ripa was born four days before me, but I don't think she was born in the same hospital.
- I took piano lessons for ten years and I still can't just sit down and play something. I have to practice a LOT.
- I have been online since the 80s, back when we had a chat-room type thing called CB and a service called Compuserve. Yeah, I'm a geek from way back.