Monday, April 25, 2005

Progress is being made

We are definitely making progress on our new room. We actually painted (well, primered) part of it this weekend. Yippee!! I will post pictures of what it looked like before and what it looks like now. So, this room that was supposed to be done before the baby was born might actually be done before his first birthday! We are looking at putting wood floors in the bedroom part, and tile in the bathroom, laundry room and kitchenette. But first we need to get the painting done. I have to say I have not been a huge fan of painting ever since working as a painter in the summer of '88. But at least I know how to do a nice professional job, so I know it'll look good!

And we actually have a door on the room now! It's an outside door, good and strong, to withstand all the pounding to be done by the boys. Next comes the deadbolt... (just kidding)