Monday, May 23, 2005

And how was your weekend?

Mine was great, thanks! We got up early Saturday morning and drove to the zoo in Hershey. It's a nice little zoo. It's called ZooAmerica because they only have North American animals there. The kids had a great time, especially in the "Night on the Desert" building where they got to see plenty of snakes, scorpions, and other creepy crawlies. It's a small zoo - it only took about an hour to see the whole thing.

From there, we drove about 3 hours down to the Eastern Shore of Maryland to go to my cousin Katy's wedding reception. The actual wedding was last month in Jamaica, so they showed the video of it. I thought the boys would be bored and begging to go, but they loved it! We had a marvelous meal (part of which made the trip home with us - they had lots of extra food!), and the boys wore me out "dancing." By dancing, I mean that they wanted me to spin them around in circles. Still, it was fun! I really liked seeing my cousins, too. I usually don't see them but once a year, at Christmas.

Along with all the other excitement, my third son's birthday was Saturday also! He'll never have a "birthday party" as big as that one again!

No comments:

Post a Comment