Wednesday, May 04, 2005

On vacation

There will be no fancy links or long involved posts for a couple of days whilst I relax at an undisclosed location. Mainly because my grandmother doesn't have high-speed internet and I have very little patience.

The boys are already asking when we can go home. I decided to make this journey with my parents because hubby is out of town for a few days and I couldn't bear the thought of being alone with them (insert ominous music). They're usually okay for a day or two and then they figure out I'm outnumbered. So I'm being forced to eat my grandmother's cooking - it's such torture. The boys felt so sorry for me that they polished off most of the food themselves. Okay, so she's actually one of the best cooks on the planet! I'm thoroughly enjoying myself. I've even gotten some reading done.

If it weren't for lack of internet, I might stay here a lot longer.

Now I must go watch Lost. New episode - hurray!!

3 comments:

  1. Have a good time. I am thrilled to be able to leave comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOST was AWESOME last night, was it not? I'm so in love with Sayid. It's pathetic. LOL.

    Have a good vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Lost was awesome! Sayid is cool. I really like Locke and Sawyer, too. And Charlie. And Kate. Okay, I just love this show!

    ReplyDelete