Wednesday, August 08, 2007

WCW - R

Today's random letter is "R", brought to you by the lovely and talented TKW. So, here's a picture from camp last week.
This is me Relaxing on the swings after a Really long day at camp. Hubby and I were in charge of nine 7 and 8-yr-old boys, which you might think would be a piece of cake for me. Okay, I pretty much didn't have any trouble, but it still wore me out! Also notice my Really big dress, leftover from the fat days. I have since pitched it in the Goodwill box. You know, a year ago I couldn't comfortably sit on one of those swings.

So, did you play?

10 comments:

  1. yeah for your weight loss! Did you keep one piece of clothing so you can see how far you have come??


    thanks for visiting...happy wed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a very nice picture of you. You look really happy! Congrats on the weightloss

    ReplyDelete
  3. woot for weight loss :)

    Happy wcw- lovely pic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pic. How much weight have you lost?

    ReplyDelete
  5. tommiea - yes, I have a couple of my favorite "fat" outfits saved.

    iamderby - thanks!

    Christie - thanks!

    Mrs. D - About 55 pounds so far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hubba hubba!!!! You look fantastic!!! Congrats on getting rid of the dress!

    Double Bonus Point for RRRRRRelaxing and RRRRRRRRidding yourself of the dress and pounds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fantastic!

    Yea!! Your site loaded fast! I can read and comment again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fine, Jana. Congrats on losing that weight.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have lost so much weight!! You look fantastic, Jana! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so pretty and happy! I love swinging :-D

    ReplyDelete