Tee tagged me for a meme I thought would be much easier than it ended up being. Here's how it goes:
"Ten Literary Characters I Would Totally Make Out With If I Were Single and They Were Real But I’m Not, Single I Mean, I Am Real, But I’m Also Happily Married and Want to Stay That Way So Maybe We Should Forget This..."
In no particular order:
1. Holden Caulfield from Catcher in the Rye. I just reread this recently, and Holden's definitely a guy in need of some loving.
2. Rev. Dimmesdale from The Scarlet Letter. My favorite novel by my favorite writer.
3. Aron Trask from East of Eden. I just love this character.
4. Petruchio from The Taming of the Shrew. Everybody loves the bad boy.
5. Duke Orsino from Twelfth Night. If music be the food of love, I'll sing him a few songs.
6. Romeo from Romeo and Juliet. He has to be a good kisser, right?
7. Hamlet from Hamlet. I guess I have a thing for troubled souls.
8. Ivanhoe from Ivanhoe. Hot guy and knight in shining armor - what's not to love?
9. Jay Gatsby from The Great Gatsby. Yeah, I definitely have a thing for troubled souls.
10. Peter Pan from Peter Pan.
Okay, this was a rather fun and disturbing look into the way I think... If you'd like to play too, post it and then let me know you played!