- I am about the least crafty person I know - and by crafty I mean able to make crafts. I just don't have the patience for it, and trying to do it with four kids I'm pretty sure is one of the non-violent forms of torture used by the military. If my kids want to do crafts, I put them in the craft classes at co-op.
- I always put my left contact in first, even though I'm right-handed.
- I once set off the burglar alarm at my boss's house and couldn't turn it off (the code wasn't working), so I just ran away before the cops came. Major adrenaline rush.
- I have been to multiple Star Trek conventions, and yes, I have my own Next Generation uniform. I wonder if it fits again...
- I will never have enough DVDs. That's just the way it is.
- I'm thinking of writing a screenplay about the life of Nathaniel Hawthorne. I just need to do a lot of research and I'm not sure when I would actually be able to do that.
Friday, October 26, 2007
Tagged by Cheeky
Cheeky has tagged me to reveal six random facts about myself. Not weird this time, just random. Okay, here we go: