Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Good morning!

Tomorrow marks my 900th post! I just passed my 3rd blogiversary, as well, so that's roughly 300 posts per year. Not bad, for rambling aimlessly about nothing. Then again, look how long Seinfeld was on.

I should be at co-op right now, but my oldest son is running a temperature, so we're staying home today. Yesterday I couldn't talk for most of the afternoon. Imagine trying to control four boys with no voice. It doesn't work really well. At least I got some rest.

The weather turned warm yesterday. I hope it goes back to cold and stays there a while before spring. Winter is entirely too short here. But it's better than in Louisiana, where we had about two weeks of winter and a little ice could shut down the whole city. There are some things I miss about Shreveport, but that's not one of them. Now, the food... oh, the food! How I'd love to go eat at some of those restaurants again. Hubby and I have talked about taking an eating tour of the south sometime, just going from restaurant to restaurant and taking in the local delicacies. Mmm!

Okay, was this post rambling enough for you? I'm going to go relax before the boys wake up.

5 comments:

  1. 900 posts! Wow. I'm about to hit my 2nd year with a little over 600 posts - so I'm on track with you.

    And hey - I've meant to tell you. I've enjoyed your quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 900th post!

    Weather warmed up here too.... and then it decided to rain. LOL. Ah well.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an incredible work rate. Well done on achieving both those milestones. My third blogaversary comes up at the end of April.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 900! Sweeeeeet!

    You want some winter? Come visit me LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blogiversary and 900th post!

    ReplyDelete