Monday, April 16, 2007

Monday again

What's your week got in store? We have:
  • 2 chiropractor visits
  • 2 soccer practices
  • 1 co-op showcase
  • 1 Wed. night church
  • 5 days of school

Plus I need to get back to the dentist and get this filling filed down so I can bite properly again.

This is my burnout time of year. I get to this point in the school year, still have fifty or more days of school left to teach, and I just want it to be over. And it seems it never will be.

So here's what I have planned for the rest of the school year: um, nothing. I am SO bad at planning school it's not funny. I loved when we had a pre-planned curriculum and I could just turn on the computer and there it was. But the boys hated that. They love the way we've been doing it this year. I wish there were some happy medium (sigh).

Well, I need to get everyone moving. They should have been up forty minutes ago. Have a happy Monday, such as it is.

3 comments:

  1. My week:

    Work Monday - Fri

    Monday: Loan paperwork & shoe shopping
    Tuesday: Youth @ church
    Wed: Singles @ church (probably not going)
    Thursday: Kids night @ church
    Friday PM-Saturday: NOTHING!!!!! woo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even want to think about it.....

    50 days - not toooo bad I suppose

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're almost done hun, just hang in there :-) Trust me, I know the feeling though!
    Why are you going to the chiropractor?
    You know, if it's a small piece poking up, you could always just file it with a nail file. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete