Friday, April 13, 2007

SPF - Stuff

Kristine wants us to gather a pile of stuff that speaks to who we are. I am clearly a mass of confusion, but here we go.
Okay, just the fact that I had to carefully arrange this stuff is very telling. Everything here is representative of many things. First we have my laptop. Obviously for blogging and email, but also for Bible study, writing, digital scrapping, and game playing. Then we have assorted DVDs. The one with the oval things that looks like an old record player is the Monkees Season 1. This represents all the tv I watched as a kid and teenager, not just the Monkees. Then we have The Little Mermaid: I love Disney animation. And of course Pirates and MIB sort of represent my current taste in movies. Oh, and the giant Star Wars across the top - this was taken under our Star Wars foosball table.

Then we have a picture of me with Hubby, representing my marriage of course, but also my kids because they wouldn't be here otherwise! There's a picture of me with Rockapella, because I didn't have any CD cases handy. In the back right is my makeup case. And then the books, just to show that my tastes run from Shakespeare to romance novels and everything in between. I am sure I left something important out, but you get the general idea.

So, did you play?

13 comments:

  1. WOOT! Star Wars!

    shoot, I should've put my light saber in mine too... hehe

    happy spf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have put a light saber in my picture too. I love Star Wars. I put all my girly stuff in my picture though. Happy SPF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice representation of yourself and your interests. I love Star Wars too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My eyes were drawn immediately to your books -- what does that say about me? LOL! I am really enjoying seeing what everyone's stuff says about them. Yours is great. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When my inlaws visited recently, they brought all of my husband's Star Wars stuff from his childhood. I threatened to sell it on Ebay and pay preschool tuition! LOL

    I played.

    happy friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have or should I say had that stars wars foosball table. It only lasted a good 11 months around here until somebody broke it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. After this SPF does Kristine come to your house and put away all the stuff from the pile? LOL. That would be helpful ;)

    Very nice arrangement. I'm with ya on the computer and books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another Hello Kitty Fan. *smile* And the glasses, the first one is new, haha and the second one you like is my old. And Disney, i like Disney Movies,too. But i also like Dreamsworks. Do you know "The Way to El Dorado"? Wathched it with my lil Brother more than 100 times. Haha..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gomen, Sorry... how embarrassing. You´re not the Hello Kitty Fan and you dont write some about the glasses. But i´m right with the Disney Movies. I´m sooo stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woo hoo....I love me some Star Wars!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't seen any of the star wars movies.

    Shoot me now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha that is so cool!!!! If I were actually gonna see my house again before Sunday night sometime, I might do that one myself!

    Love the StarWars foosball table!

    ReplyDelete