Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Wild Card Wednesday

If you want to play TKW's new game, just post a picture, any picture!

I have a 'W' for this week: weird. Because my camera is not "my" camera, there are often pictures on it which I did not take. Lately, my seven year old has been borrowing the camera. When I reviewed the photos, I found this one.
This is just one of several similar pictures. What in the world? I'm sure when he wakes up, he can explain it in detail. But that doesn't make it any less weird.

8 comments:

  1. What in the world is that??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlene - that is the foot and shield from a Magnaman magnetic action figure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL love it! I occasionally get those too. Too much fun! He did an interesting composition. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmao, I have no idea what that is...

    Hapy wcw :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My three year old has learned how to take pics recently. But he can't get it on by himself.

    funny the things they chose to take pics of...

    I played..

    happy wednesday..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine has been doing the same thing. He is three...we get a lot of pictures of the dog's behind.

    I played.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...yeah...what's that purple thing that looks like a shoe with a cymbal on top?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for explaining it above; I wouldn't have thought of that!

    ReplyDelete