Friday, February 03, 2006

SPF - Games people play

Kristine's assignment this week is to show the games we play. Here we go.

A game I play:
Anytime I get stuck anywhere or have to wait more than two minutes, I pull out my Visor and play Pyramid. It's a card game where you have to match cards that equal 13 to clear the board. Total waste of time. But if I'm already sitting there doing nothing, it's the perfect way to keep from falling asleep. It's old technology, sure, but it still works and it's fun! And before you ask why this is a stock picture, my Visor is upstairs and I am in the basement. Yes, I am that lazy this morning.


A family game: These are some of our favorite games as a family. We actually don't play Win, Lose or Draw, that's just there to balance the video tapes on the other side, though I'm not really sure why those are there either...



My game: Trivial Pursuit is my game. It is so much my game that no one in my immediate family will play it with me because they know I will win. This is one of the original, first-edition Trivial Pursuit games. I also have Trivial Pursuit: Lord of the Rings edition and I just got Trivial Pursuit: Book Lovers' edition for Christmas. No one will play those with me, either. Anyone up for an online challenge? So there you have it. Did you play?

2 comments:

  1. tic tac dough? What the flip is that?
    happy spf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's based on an old tv game show (I got the game back when the show was on).

    ReplyDelete