Friday, February 17, 2006

SPF

Today is Friday, finally! Kristine has asked for a random assortment of things this week, so here they are:

Under my bed:


We don't really have an "under" the bed because of the waterbed frame, but we still manage to fit a lot of stuff down there. Doncha love the purple carpet?


My pots and pans:


The previous owners of our house stored their pots and pans on the wall with big nails. They left behind the nails and the big circles of lighter-colored wood where their pans used to be. So I figured I might as well use them.


My stereo:
Ever since I first left home, I have reaped the spoils of my dad's neverending quest for better technology. He bought a new tv, I got the old one. He got a new digital camera, my son got the old one. And when he got an MP3 player, I got his 400 CD changer. Plus all his CDs. I had to take some out to fit mine in, but now I can listen to every CD I own (in alphabetical order of course), just by pressing 'play' once. How cool is that?

Did you play?

11 comments:

  1. Oooh, nice stereo. I so want a new one.

    I played.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 400 CD changer.....and I thought my 60 changer was good.....

    I played!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kick-ass stereo! I think I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The next time your dad wants to give away something, ask him if he wants to adopt me??

    Thanks for stopping by!

    I played too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice stereo! Damn!!


    I played too!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those nails on the wall must be handy. 400-CD changer! WOW!

    Thanks for visiting my spf!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it great to have things passed on to you! My pots and pans are too disgraceful to post! Your's look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! now THAT is a stereo!! Good job!!

    and that purple carpet. that's purple to the highest degree.

    I'm glad you played!!
    -Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know I watch too much tv when you pot wall reminds me of Everybody Loves Raymond and the "big fork & spoon" episode!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome stereo. and don't you love what you inherit from previous occupiers?
    i played too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I actually like the purple carpet. It would go great with my purple and green bedspread and bathroom stuff.

    And 400CDs? WOW! I thought I was doing good in 1996 to get a 25CD changer.

    And, glad to know I'm not the only one who keeps all my CDs in alphabetical order.. I thought it was just me that suffered from that OCD habit.

    I played.

    ReplyDelete