Wednesday, February 01, 2006

WBW - Bling

The Kept Woman has requested pictures of us showing off our bling or otherwise acting rich. I thought this one fit the bill.

This picture was taken on my dad's fiftieth birthday. My parents came to visit us in Shreveport, Louisiana in the summer of '94 and Dad insisted that we make a big deal out of the big 5-0. We rented a limousine and went out to dinner at the fabulous Kon Tiki. And of course took the obligatory pictures inside the limo. So here I am with hubby, clinking what appear to be empty glasses, living the rich life in the back of a limousine. As an added bonus, you can see my engagement and wedding rings, which don't fit right now due to excess baby weight (yeah, even 14 months after his birth, I still get to claim baby weight, and I dare you to tell me different).

So, did you play?

2 comments: