Tuesday, February 07, 2006

What's "spam" in Spanish?

First off, thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Hubby is home and doing much better. He has to stay home from work all week and take it easy, but he's not in pain anymore. I am so thankful.

So, a while back I got an offer for therapy in Spanish. Now, I've received email trying to sell me a guard dog, also in Spanish. Not only are they offering guard dogs for sale ("love and security for the family"), but they will watch the dog for you if you go on vacation! I think that's a good deal. I might check into this.

Again, this generous offer comes from the country of Chile, where apparently there are lots of dangerous people, in need of therapy, running around breaking into houses which are not protected by guard dogs. Be warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment