Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Fourteen years!

I really cannot believe it's been fourteen years already! If you recall my series back in January about how Hubby and I met, and how I chased him until he caught me, you know that we spent a lot of time apart during our courtship. I am still thrilled and thankful every day that I am with this wonderful man, who is everything I ever dreamed of, and more.

And now, the wedding photos! Sorry for the quality - my album is way too big to put on the scanner.



Happy anniversary, my love!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how wonderful! Happy Anniversary!!!

    You made a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh! How sweet! Love the last pic! Happy Anniversary! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I just found you through the Christian Women Online Blogring! Congrats on 14 years of marriage!

    ReplyDelete