Friday, June 23, 2006

SPF - June 23

For SPF this week, Kristine has given us the following assignment:
1. Your Drinking Glasses.
2. Your Address book/Stationary (remember that stuff we used BEFORE email?)
3. SOMETHING NEW

Here are my drinking glasses, still in the dishwasher:
I think this is the most recent address book I used. It's got loose pieces of paper stuck in everywhere and things crossed out. I was so happy when computerized address books came along. Of course, our kids will say, "You mean you used to write down people's addresses? In a book? Why?"
Here is my new shirt. This is the first time I've worn it. I love purple and for five bucks, how could I say no?
So there we go. Did you play?

5 comments:

  1. Love a bargain, and purple...very cute!
    I played.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot of your glasses. I love a bargin too (great choice with the purple).

    Happy SPF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. see, we don't need no stinking address books, scraps of paper work just fine ;) Dolly is absolutely in the Bosom Hall of Fame....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They may well say "Why write in a book?" but iff all the computer info goes....

    ReplyDelete