Wednesday, June 28, 2006

WBW - Let's play dress-up!

I thought I had nothing for this week's theme. I was not a girly girl, and rarely if ever played dress-up. And then I saw TKW's. So I give you this, which, like hers, was taken on a cruise ship:
In December 2003, we went on a cruise on the Holland America line. One evening at dinner, these adorable little Dutch hats were waiting for us on our plates (Holland, Dutch, get it?). The men got little caps (see my little Dutch boy sitting next to me?), and the women got these things that looked like mutated napkins. But, being the goof that I am, I wore it the whole meal.

So, did you play?

5 comments:

  1. lol
    love the hat!
    happy wbw
    I played :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I would have worn the hat all night too! But I am goofy like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had a sneaking suspicion since before the 6th book came out (for some odd reason) that Mr. Weasley is going to die.

    However I really feel like Neville is going to. I think he's gonna step up and get in between his friends and voldemort.

    Of course my girly answer is that Ron will die saving Hermione in a huge romantic gesture, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed you could keep the napkin in its shape! Love it! Happy WBW! I played!

    ReplyDelete