Thursday, June 15, 2006

Photo Safari

My dad had this great idea and I thought it would be fun to share it. He gave each of my older boys a camera, he and my mom each took a camera (yes, they have that many), I got mine, and we went for a walk down our street. Dad had given each of us a list of things to take pictures of, no two exactly the same.

The first thing on my list was Red, White and Blue. I saw this:

Then later, I saw this:

See the red bricks hiding behind the white paint?

Next, I had to find something fuzzy. First, I saw this:

And then I saw this:

Then I had to take a picture of someone not in the family. I thought this would be the hardest one, but there were some little Mennonite kids sitting out on their front step. They all ran inside after I took the picture. I think I scared them.

And finally, I had to take a picture of a horse. Now, just about everyone on this street except us owns a horse. I thought it would be easy. Wrong! For some reason, no one had their horses out yesterday morning! I had to wait until we got home to get a shot of my neighbor's horse.

We had so much fun, we're going to do it again today! I can't wait to see what Dad comes up with this time!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I can't wait to try this out myself with my children!

    ReplyDelete