Friday, June 16, 2006

SPF - Puzzled

Ick, it's been a migraine morning. I'm feeling a bit better now, so I thought I'd pop on here and play SPF - wouldn't want to let Kristine down! (Yeah, like she'd notice if I didn't play...)

Anyway, here is My Puzzle: How does this room end up messier two days after they clean it than it was before they cleaned it? I think if I could answer this puzzle, I could solve the problem of world peace.

My Best: I used to love to sketch people's faces. This is, IMO, the best one I ever did. Bonus points if you know who it is.

Something Old:

An authentic Little Black Sambo Story Book. We found this at my great-grandmother's house after she died. It was published in 1930 and, of course, isn't in print any longer. A fascinating little piece of history, no?

So, that's it! I'm going to go see what other people have done. Let me know if you played!

EDITED TO ADD: My son decided to play this week! Go give him some love at Caleblog!

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Hey! We're the Monkees!

    Great pix!

    I played too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow on the sketch! You are so talented (I hope you have kept that up).

    Kids rooms...what ya gonna do.

    I played.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful sketch. I have no talent in that way.

    Happy SPF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy shit- my parents buy and sell collectible childrens books and would shit themselves for that book!
    happy spf!

    ReplyDelete