Friday, September 30, 2005

Stuff Portrait Friday

For some reason today I just feel like being a joiner. I've seen others do this scavenger hunt task from Random & Odd every week and this week, when I saw the list, I immediately knew what I'd take pictures of. So, why not?

Something that isn't where it's supposed to be:

Because of my aforementioned two kitchens, sometimes dishes that belong downstairs end up getting used and washed upstairs. So there is constantly a pile of dishes waiting to go back down the steps. This is the current one. As you can see, we've been eating well: a pie plate, a loaf pan, and a muffin tray!

Something you broke but never threw away:


When I was, oh, 9 or so, we painted my bedroom this beautiful spring green color. My mom bought this lamp and painted it herself, to match. It has long ago lost its ability to hold a light bulb, let alone a lamp shade. But I keep it. I think it's adorable. Mom also did a Darth Vader lamp for my brother.

Something you have that you never eat (or drink):


I bought this when I was pregnant the first time (that's ten years ago, folks) because I read somewhere how healthy it was and how you can mix it into other things and not even taste it. Maybe so. But I never did. And yet it's a full jar. I'm not going to throw away a full jar of anything. Plus, there's just something funny about the word "Kretschmer."

So there it is, my first SPF!

No comments:

Post a Comment