Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Way Back Wednesday

I had so much fun doing this last week, I decided to try it again. This week, Mama Duck has asked to see our fashion mistakes from the past. This one was easy.

When I was 16 I was in a pageant. The only one I was ever in, incidentally. I'm not sure what made me want to do this. But anyway, I needed a gown for it. My mom bought this gown from a friend. It was a bridesmaid's dress. Can't you tell? This wouldn't have been so bad if it had been a good color on me. Unfortunately, this was many years before I learned about the color seasons. I am a winter. This dress, not so much. I look less like a beauty queen and more like a corpse. Of course, I'm not blaming my lack of success in the pageant solely on this dress. There were so many other reasons. But it didn't help.

No comments:

Post a Comment