Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Tagged by Jana

No, I didn't tag myself! It's another Jana!

List five songs that you are currently digging - it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions and the five songs (with artist) in your blog. Then tag five people to see what they're listening to.

- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, as sung by Rockapella. I am singing this on Sunday at church. I will tell you more about that later.
- I Got the Joy, by Carman, which is just a fun, happy song.
- Theme from Star Wars by John Williams. The boys have been watching these movies lately and I just adore the theme music. Anything by John Williams is great.
- The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything, sung by Larry the Cucumber, Pa Grape and Mr. Lunt. I am sucker for Silly Songs with Larry.
- Gypsy Song from Carmen by George Bizet, which my first grader and I are studying for music class.

I will not tag anyone specifically. If you've seen this and haven't done it yet, have a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment