Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Way Back Wednesday

The lovely Mama Duck requested pictures of our sorority or fraternity. I attended a women's college where sororities were banned. But I did have one close group of friends. Most of us were in the same dorm freshman year and we just kind of stuck together after that. This is a picture taken at my bridal shower senior year. The girl on the far right is Michelle, my roommate of four years. You know we had to have loved each other to live together for four straight years! The two guys are her boyfriend at the time (the blonde) and her current boyfriend. I'm not even going to go into that.
These are a couple of friends who weren't at the shower, but were part of our group. In this particular picture, a bunch of us had decided to have a "Gothic Night." We had to wear black and bring our favorite book of gothic literature. We served mulled wine and discussed vampires. Julie, the girl in the middle there, might have been one. I'm not quite sure. And yes, that's a dagger I'm holding.

So there you have it. Our impromptu sorority.

Did you play this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment