Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Way Back Wednesday

This week, Mama Duck has asked to see us at our most fashionable, to atone for having all of us show off our worst outfits last week. Well, no woman is more fashionable that at her own wedding. And since mine was over 13 years ago, I think that qualifies as "way back."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I loved my dress. The sleeves were detachable, so I could look all elegant for the ceremony, but then be cool and comfortable for the reception. The skirt and train had satin roses on them which hid little hooks. When the train was bustled using the hooks, it looked like a bouquet of roses on my backside. And see those little bitty pearls around the bottom of my veil? My mom spent hours sewing those on there. I felt like the most beautiful woman in the world that day!


And, Mom, you can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the whole ensemble was less than $300!

As for sexy pictures, here's me and hubby back before I had kids. Wasn't I hot?

Hey, leave a comment so I know you played, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment