Thursday, September 01, 2005

Prayer for New Orleans

I remember the times I've been to New Orleans with such fondness. It is such a beautiful city, with so much history and culture. And the people are so friendly and kind and helpful. It hurts me to see the devastation there. I pray for those whose lives have been changed so dramatically by this disaster.

Father God, please be with the people who have lost so much in this storm. I pray that You would help the workers there to supply the needs of all those in the shelters. Please comfort those who have lost family and friends. Please guide the rescuers to find any people who are still trapped before it's too late. I pray that the emergency supplies from around the country would get to where they're needed most. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment