Thursday, October 13, 2005

Blogblocked?

Yesterday as I was cruising around the blogiverse, I came across someone who had the same problem I do occasionally: she couldn't think of things to write about sometimes. Her post pointed me to this site, JournalSparks. Day after day, week after week, new topics are listed for you to write about. There are currently 22 weeks' worth of topics, so that should keep you busy for a while.

I am not a lack right now, however. We got a call from one of our tenants the other day. The ceiling in one of their bedrooms had caved in from water damage. It was not a pretty sight. So we're going to have fun fixing that problem for a while. Ah, the joys of property ownership! Interestingly enough, today's JournalSparks topic is "What would it take to annoy you?" I think a collapsed ceiling and leaky roof qualify.

Hey, if you're a Lost fan, you might want to join in the discussion over at Ellen's. It's not up yet, but I'm sure it will be soon. In the meantime, if you've never read her blog, you should definitely check it out. I loved last night's episode. It was so sweet and happy at the end. You gotta love Hurley.

Okay, I must go teach now.

No comments:

Post a Comment