Friday, October 14, 2005

What a jerk!

For SPF this week, Katy has requested pictures of us being jerks. I am really at a loss. I am not a jerk. I try not to be a jerk. I'm not sure what to do for this picture. I will wait and see what other people do.

Of course, right now the baby thinks I'm a jerk because I refuse to put my bowl of cereal on the floor so he can splash in it. And shortly the other kids will think I'm a jerk because I'm standing in their room yelling, "Get UP already!" They'll probably think I'm a big old jerk for making them do their schoolwork and their chores. And what a jerk I am when I won't let them have ice cream ten minutes before dinner!

Okay, maybe I'm getting an idea for a picture here. Check back later!

EDIT: Okay, here it is! About the jerkiest thing I do is hide food from my kids. This is my stash of M&Ms. Notice the stainless steel container; that's so they can't see what's in it. At any given time I probably have at least one bag of chips hidden somewhere. This is because it will be eaten in 33.2 seconds if my children see it. I bought these M&Ms about four months ago. Granted it was a two pound bag, but even so, it would've been gone long ago if my little moochers got wind of it.

What a jerk!

No comments:

Post a Comment