Monday, October 02, 2006

Moo

Yesterday morning, Hubby opened the curtain in the boys' room to a curious sight. Our neighbor's yard was full of cows. Yes, cows. Actual black and white Holstein milkers. There was one standing in their garden, several lounging langorously in the nicely manicured grass, and one rather puzzled cow standing astride the mini-jungle gym.

I wish I could've gotten a picture, but it was still too dark outside. I'm sure the farm down the road just left the gate open or something, but it was really bizarre. We ran to the other windows in the back of the house, but there were no cows in our yard. At least not at that time.

We did however find a very nice cow pie left in front of our garage.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you didn't catch that on film!!!!

    (sigh)

    You know, I hear cows are rather good at going across teh monkey bars, perhaps that one was just gearing up...

    ReplyDelete